Collecting and using your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask you to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage Data may include information such as your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- new_diagnostics needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given new_diagnostics permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in new_diagnostics legitimate interests
- new_diagnostics needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Tracking Technologies and cookies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be permanent or session based. Permanent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Learn more about cookies here: cookies: What Do They Do?
We use both session and permanent cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential cookies
Type: Session cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
Notice Acceptance cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website.
Tracking and Performance cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Use of your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage your Account: To manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to advertise on third party websites to you after you visited our Service, to contact you.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share your information with Our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see you name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
Retention of your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of your Personal Data
your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links to other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- our website: https://new-diagnostics.com/contact
- phone number: +49 (0) 30 577 01 77 55
- postal adress: Fabeckstr. 43, 14195 Berlin
Last updated: June 26, 2020